bloggportalen

onsdag 7 december 2011

Nights made of satin

Then: Velvet summer dreams. All wrapped up in blankets of stars. Late June. You, at the table opposing ours. My gaze fleeting. Sizing you up. Coming to the conclusion: No, I think not. That changed. In mere minutes. Was it something you said? I don´t remember now. But I do remember your eyes. Transfixed. Focused, on me. I remember your hand on my hip as you steered me into my seat with a firm grip. I remember brushing past you as I moved my head away when you tried to kiss me -- the lights were dimming. "Soft, you said", as you touched my cheek. Too close, too fast. Exploded in my mind and I stepped away. Just to be able to breathe. Sometimes I still have trouble breathing when I am around you. Most of the time, when your gaze is fixed on me, I am the one who has to look away. It´s simply to intense to bear.

I think I´m going to start not to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar