bloggportalen

onsdag 21 mars 2012

Yes, I can

I feel a change in the air. I can´t put my finger on it yet, but it´s there. Right around the corner. Does it have something to do with you? Probably. I feel lighter. I feel like I can actually let you go. I doubt you´re going to release me without a fight. And yes, you do fight well. But then again, so do I. (We´ve always been similar in that sense too.) I´ve got things to do. Places to see, people to meet. You´re not included in that equation. Not because I don´t wish you could be. I do. But because I deserve more, much more than what you´re offering. I know my worth. I also know you are worth me. At the core. But, your core is too well-hidden. Too well-guarded. It´s just the way it goes sometimes. So, just get on with it, honey. I am.

Trisha Yearwood – That's What I Like About You

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar