bloggportalen

lördag 9 februari 2013

Little devil

You will always be some notes, some chords, a certain sound. You will always be fast paced energy, speedy, drunken stupor and excitement between pints. You will always be a certain time, a particular space and specific streets. I wonder sometimes: how you are, what happened next, who she is (you are giving her one hell of a ride, that I am sure of). But mostly: have you lost any of your demons yet? Have you found some peace? Have you fallen upon that harbor you were looking for? So, occasionally I touch that dial, I go for those keys, I linger over a face placed next to Mike Tyson -- but then I think the better of it and smile to myself. Because, some things are better when left in the past. Some things that are buried should stay that way. Sometimes memories are shinier and more beautiful when left be. So, I leave you there. In between days and chords and adventures. And what I wish for, what I hope, is that you are still brave, still shiny, still translucent, still speeding, but towards where you want to be rather than where you were going.

John Williams – The Race to the House

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar