bloggportalen

tisdag 26 juni 2012

Rose petals

I´m wearing flowers on my sleeve. I´m getting over myself. I´m getting on with it. I´m stepping forward through the rain. Through my streets and my songs. I´m getting somewhere finally, it seems. I´m letting bygones be bygones and I leave things be. My step is sure these days. My step is fast again. My CV has been translated into another language. In my dreams I speak another tongue. I think in bilingual and I´m finding my way back to what it was like to view the world as my oyster. My thoughts are bigger these days, less constricted. I´m expanding, and the process is steadfast and without hesitation. The colour is back and life has begun to glitter and glimmer again. The nights are short and the days linger into a bright, sparkling dusk that only seems to last a few minutes. I no longer ponder questions that have no answers, it´s a pointless ordeal that leads me nowhere. There is a big world out there. There is a vivid, bright and ample life out there. Let´s go explore it!

The Cave Singers – Seeds Of Night

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar