bloggportalen

lördag 31 december 2011

Mood swings

I have this feeling of dread. It has nothing to do with you. We´re ok. It has to do with change. 2010 was the year I could´nt picture ending. 2010 was the year I was´nt sure I´d survive. 2011 was my year. The year I was suddenly fully in sync again. Alive. Vivid.Translucent. Here. What will 2012 be like? Somewhere inbetween? I always had trouble with change. I always feared what I did´nt know. And lots of things are up in the air again. I´m having difficulties focusing. Because the future is so hazy. And the haze is heavy on me. I have to fight to push the air out of my lungs. I have to fight to not curl up in bed and cry my eyes out. I have to fight to not make the decision to not venture outside tonight.

But give me an hour or so and I´m sure things will be different.

Ulf Lundell – Jag Saknar Dej

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar