bloggportalen

torsdag 8 december 2011

Crunch time

I need to talk to Anthony now. Cause to much has been left unsaid and I don´t know how to deal with it. Everything is changing and no words have been exchanged. Are we going to pick up and go for it? I need to know, because I´m tired. Tired of this lack of words. It´s not for me. I´m all about words. And you´ve become a big part of my world. Much bigger than I thought. Anthony is so level headed. I sort of know what he will tell me. Open your mouth Nina. Talk to the man. But it´s not that easy. Because too much that should have been said has been left unsaid for so long. And now I really don´t know where to start. Sixty miles north. It´s not the end of the world, I know. But it´s not great either. It´s too new, too fresh, and we´re too complex. And I´m no good with change. Even though I tell myself that it´s the one thing I can trust, the one thing that is static. I´ll adapt. We´ll adapt. But for me, it´s a go (and reach for the stars) or a no go (goodbye) situation. It´s all or nothing. That´s just the kind of person I am. I think we are on the same page. I think you know what I mean. I think you understand that right now, this very moment, is crunch time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar