bloggportalen

fredag 24 augusti 2012

Breakable

Funny how things change. Funny this life. Funny that I´ve found my harbor, my rescue, my safety -- the man  who sees me, with all my cracks, and still chooses to love me. Funny that I love him so much and on so many different levels regardless of so many things. Funny that he is all I want and then some more. It´s a funny feeling when you know, deep inside, that you are in the presence of the man you´ll spend the rest of your life with. The one who can break you with one single glance, but who chooses not to, simply because it would break him too. Funny feeling when you walk down the street with your hand in his and you know, at the core, that you are walking next to the love of your life. Funny feeling, with lots of doors closing, lots of things being left in the past, but a new, bright and shiny one just about to open.

The one towards the rest of your life.

Alanis Morissette – In Praise Of The Vulnerable Man

2 kommentarer: