bloggportalen

torsdag 22 september 2011

One hell of a romance

That night. Summer winds. Your eyes. On me. Your intensity petrifying and allouring. Lovely and frightening. So strong I had trouble breathing and had to get away. Days in the sand. No end. Late night meals, with you fussing over your food. Stealing your smokes. Feeling brand new again. And loving and fearing every second. The summer is over now. We had to say goodbye and hello to sweet, cool fall. I have no regrets. Those days... I felt no death aproaching. I felt no fear of all tomorrows. Only the heaviness of your imagination was racing through my brain. Attraction from the deep within. You took me to the end and back to life again. Thoughts, twirling high above the curly clouds. Making me spin and twist and want. Aloud I said: "What´s next?" You kissed me softly and answered: "Don´t worry, tomorrow is another day."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar