bloggportalen

torsdag 22 september 2011

Forward movement

I like you. But I like me more. So, the best of luck to you, troubled boy. I hope you sort things out. I hope you find your way. You deserve it. And I do feel like crying, but I am also very relieved. Because now I can really move on with my life. Away from bars, away from late night rendevous, away from questions and insecurities. This is my life. In it, I am the cream of the crop. The top of the world. What matters. But I learned a few things on the way. Walking down the road with you. I´ll take that with me. But I´m erasing your number honey. "I´ll talk to you soon." No. That won´t be the case. In my head I´ll be talking to you for a while though. Sweet dreams, sweet life, you sweet, sweet boy. Find out who you are.

Roky Erickson – Goodbye Sweet Dreams

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar