bloggportalen

måndag 9 april 2012

In love

Was it the fact that you brought me Nina Ricci perfume, just because it was called Nina? Was it the fact that you took me to the finest restaurant in town and watched me with a smile as I stole an Easter ornament from the table? Or, that you excitedly attempted to steal a paddle boat with me on the way home? That cake we had for breakfast, at the best cake place in town, while nervously eyeing our spoons, just because we were both too shy to say what we really wanted. Or, the way you kept placing your hand at the small of my back, gently brushing my black leather jacket and my heart at the same time. The beach café; where I knocked over a chair, because you made me so nervous I had trouble doing anything else. Then you shared a box of Reese’s with me on a park bench by the canal, spilled your heart on me and called it your favorite moment of the entire day. We walked through my city for hours, my hand in yours -- the touch of five gentle fingers leaving me wider, yet wider awake. Is this why? No, I don´t think so. It’s because, for some reason our hearts are in sync. It´s because, for some reason we fit eachother. It´s because, to me, you are the most beautiful person I´ve ever laid eyes on.
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar