bloggportalen

lördag 24 september 2011

The End of the line

It seems you want to do this the hard way. It seems you want to make it difficult. But right now I don´t really do difficult. So, just keep on ringing -- my phone will be switched to silent mode, and you will be left hanging. I told you. You know how strong my mind is. And it´s been made up. You have no place here. Stop interrupting my sleep. I need my rest. Just move on. Take you boots, and your interesting, troubled mind elsewhere. I am done. Get it? We´ve come as far down the road as we can. Together. Yes, I´m in love with you. Yes, this is a once in a lifetime thing, and utterly romantic, but it really does´nt make a difference. We´re not on the same page anymore. I finished the book last week and I don´t care that you´re still struggling with the story. I know you think you need me. I know I pulled the rug out from underneath your feet. And yes, you are truly beautiful -- inside and out. But this far into our story, this far down the line: "frankly my dear, I don´t give a damn."

Pascal – Inte redo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar