bloggportalen

lördag 28 juni 2014

Lights

My summer night is scented with cherry beer. My summer night is scented with Marlboro lights and wine from a bag in a box covered with purple flowers. It explodes with guitar chords and laughter in meadows and rose fountains. It resonates with promises, all those little hopes that make up a life and beautiful, colorful dresses reminiscent of the rainbow. My summer night is white and its tune is light and delicate. Dawn wakes me gently with birdsong and fragile morning light and my city; filled to the brim with vivid life - streets framed with flowers and blossoms exploding, imploding, overtaking my field of vision. The ocean crashes in towards a shallow beach and the sand is warm and white as pearl. I'm enchanted by scents, by smiles and faces that pass me by - warmed by the sun; by ice-cold, pink ice cream and feet in summer-torn, happy ballerina shoes.

And I'm thinking that I'd like to stay here, in this very spot - for just a while.

The Naked And Famous – Hearts Like Ours

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar