bloggportalen

söndag 25 september 2011

Gallagher

You. Jetblack hair. Slanting, green eyes that have seen too much for their years. A heart dressed in armor. Unpenetrable and closed. But I got in. Through a crack -- ever so small. Even though you did´nt choose it. Even though you did´nt want me too. I can´t be your salvation. I have a hard enough time saving myself. But I´ll miss you. Every second, every minute, for a while. I´ll think of you, through every number, every letter, every cup of tea with milk. And I won´t ever look at my city the same. Because you helped build it. You laid the foundation in steel and iron. Blood and sweat. Hours on end, working, creating the dream of powerful men and women. Much like myself. The people in charge. The people whose lives will take them beautiful places. The people with all the chances. Unlike you. Who have so many gifts, but no way to realize them. A corner of my heart is yours. A small, cosy, warm and safe place just for you. I´ll keep you there -- till the end of time. But right now. Right now you have to let me go.

The Saw Doctors – Green And Red Of Mayo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar