bloggportalen

lördag 8 december 2012

Ambivalence

Am I right? Amongst dunes of snow and ice and cold. Am I fair? Amongst confusion and tears and heartbreak. Will I harm you? Amongst covers and cups and everyday life. Am I doing this for the right reasons or am I wrong, to keep trying, to keep moving. I miss still: every single day. I see still: that face, whenever I step outside my door. I hear still: that voice, inside my head. He´s here still. Does that mean anything? Everything? I´m tired. Of giving and not reaching the desired outcome. I´m sick of me, I´m sick of this, I´m sick of goodbyes and hellos and all the I don´t knows. I´m grown now -- will I ever feel it? I´m still me -- will I ever know her? Is it really, really time to fly again? 

I would have flown for him.


Taylor Swift – Drops Of Jupiter - Live 2011

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar