bloggportalen

fredag 16 mars 2012

Dreams of astronomy and construction

Last night. They were both in my phone. One, charming, pleasant -- just right. He left me feeling giddy and happy and hopeful. I suddenly wanted to run down the street, only so he could catch me and twirl me around beneath a vast, empty sky. I wanted to stay on the phone for an eternity, listening to tales of flying and astronomy -- exploring a world so different from mine, yet so similar. Then, the other, scared out of his wits -- scared for his life. I could feel his fear through the phone and it left me shaky and deflated. I wanted to hold him for an eternity. I wanted to tell him everything will be alright (even though it might not), I wanted to say: "you are not alone, I´m with you.", and gently caress his pain away. I wanted to be there. Right beside him. As always. But it´s an impossible thought. As always. So, I´m moving on. So, I´m cutting my losses. But I´m still here. I´ll always be right here. In a sense.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar