bloggportalen

söndag 18 mars 2012

Square one

Ok. It hurts. Ok. I´m crying. And it´s not better to be the one who left. It´s not better to be the one who got away. In a sense it´s even worse. Because I know now. That in your own way you are mine. (Even though what you are offering is not enough.) I know that the ball is in my court. The decision is mine and I can´t really handle that burden. So, I spent seven hours in a strangers car and I cried the whole time. So, I was supposed to talk to the man of my choice, but I had to postpone -- I just don´t have it in me tonight. Because all I think is you. All I see is you. But, the roadblock is to heavy. The traffic jam is to extensive. I can´t get by all the debris. And I can´t seem to let you go either. So, I´m trapped. Frozen in grief again. Crying until I have no tears left and then I just sit, totally blanked out. Totally lost. And feel your eyes on me through the distance once again.

Why did you have to do this?

Beyoncé – Halo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar