bloggportalen

lördag 17 mars 2012

The death of a fading dream

Sometimes you don´t have to do much. Sometimes you just have to let life tumble in its own preferred direction. Let faith take its course. Sometimes there is no future and nothing to build on. But, there is a beautiful past. A vivid summer, a sparkling fall and a dark, foreboding winter. And now, spring. I don´t know how to describe it yet, but whatever its description is tomorrow or the day after, it´s still yours. So, am I missing you? Yes. Am I crying? Yes. Do I hurt? Yes. But it´s different when I am the one leaving. I have to. Not because there is´nt any love, but simply because there is nowhere else to go. Our hearts are right, but our circumstances are not. And sometimes circumstances are everything. Sometimes they are unbendable and fixed in steel. Like now. This is the only way we won´t end up hating each other. This is the only way I get to keep a part of you. This is the only way I can still be yours, but in a different sense than before. So, I went up north and lost a lover, but I did gain a friend.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar