bloggportalen

söndag 26 februari 2012

Newness

These are the days that dreams are made of. These are the days when stars fall from the sky and the moon stays a forever highlighted crescent shape. I´m allowed to make my own life, exactly the way I want it to be. Exactly how it was supposed to be all along. When I meet tall, limber boys with hair the color of fine grained sand, perfect faces and strong hands. Men with hard, shiny exteriors and a core of darkness -- an intellectual capacity that leaves me breathless and a sense of humor so similar to mine. A dark and vivid café Revolution, leisurely strolls through empty boulevards towards The Museum of Art. Coffee in a French bistro nestled in-between streets, with the sunlight pouring in through the window. These are the days leading up to something else. These are the days before the explosion. Corners are cut, lives are shaped, I´m forever smiling (despite everything) and life feels so breathlessly, brand spanking new.

Alf – Söttsalt

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar