bloggportalen

torsdag 12 januari 2012

Why

Because you say: (quite simply) "Nina, you have me."
Because magical things seem to happen when I´m next to you.
Because you say: "Noone can touch you now. Noone can hurt you now. I´m beside you."
Because you take pictures of me, by the lake, in the sparkling, crackling winter morning light.
Because you say: "You are not like other girls -- you have ambition, you are something else -- out of the box completely."
Because you use big words like inevitable about us.
Because you brag violently about me left and right.
Because you invited me home for Saint Patric's day.
Because you stopped, right then and there, because you did´nt think it was me.
Because, when I ask about your wound you say: "I was fencing off some land, fell over onto the axe and it won the fight."
Because you still make me laugh. Always from the core and with ease.
Because you call me from a bar and say: "I need you here, next to me darling." Just because you think I´ll like the band playing.
Because you say: "Nina, I know it´s not easy. Being with a man like me. A man that does´nt know how to talk. I don´t want to be like this. I am trying not to be."
Because you dance with me. Dance on through the night. And you never let go of my hand.
Because you say: "Please, please, put up with my madness -- I want this and I think it´s going so well."
Because when you look at me your eyes begin to shine.
Because you say: "Nina, I love that you can read me like an open book."
Because with you there is only now. Nothing else.

But mostly because: When I´m with you, you make me feel just as big as I always thought I could be.

Gungor – You Have Me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar