bloggportalen

onsdag 15 januari 2014

Sometimes

I'm doing a poetry reading on Friday. So, I went through all these words I have written on this blog over all this time. And I found many of the most beautiful pieces were about you. Because, like it or not I touched your soul and like it or not you grabbed mine by the collar if its shirt and refused to let go. (It's just your way really.) You and I will never be. We are history. But I know now what kind of man I am looking for. I might have found out anyway but it probably would have taken longer. I love you. Like I've loved a few others. I'll keep you in my heart, in my smile. Like I've kept a few others. And I am still hoping that one day I will get the chance to show you all these words. Just because I would like you to know that you are inspirational. That you are worthy. That you can do well. That you can live. Well.

James – Sometimes

And, I have to pinch myself, because I can't believe we were a "to be continued". Not after this:

http://ninafunderar.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/drizzle-inferno.html


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar