bloggportalen

tisdag 26 februari 2013

A not

As I am writing this I wonder who you are today. As I am writing this I wonder what you are thinking this afternoon. As I am writing this I wonder why we seem attached even though we don't really want to be. There is really no use for my pondering, it just sort of shook me to the core when I picked up the phone and your were on the other side. I have never heard you stutter so violently before. I have never heard you utter those words before. And I imagined your hands -- holding your phone, as you told me I was the one who had your heart. I imagined you face and your eyes, as you told me I was the only one who had ever understood you. I imagined your smile when I brought some of the old ghosts back to life, just like that, with a snap of my fingers. I've kept them close you know. Despite not wanting to. Despite fighting not to. You've stayed with me. Despite all that we were...

Kleerup – With Every Heartbeat - Feat. Robyn

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar