bloggportalen

söndag 10 februari 2013

Irish balls

How dare you call me? How dare you say that I have your heart? How dare you claim that you want everything with me and only me? One year later. You fucking broke me. My heart in the gravel and uncertain feet that frantically tried to shuffle forward without you. Through snow and debris, through our streets and all those dreams and memories that you left behind. How dare you say: "You belong in Ireland with me, Nina". After tossing me around like a single, ragged glove without a match. After weeks and months of silence in a desolate void. My dear: I am not your darling. My dear: I am not your woman. And, you are not my fairytale. You are not my dream. Not anymore. That train left the station a long time ago and no honey, it´s not coming back.

 Martha Wainwright – Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar