bloggportalen

onsdag 30 januari 2013

Brilliance

When I look back in time all I see is colour. When I look back in time I see clearly defined lines leading up to a little girl, raised on a hill, in a blue house. She, who is a product of these lines and colours, these minds and hearts. Most of them are not here anymore. Most of them I never knew. But some are present, sharing their wisdom and greatness and need for the extraordinary. Allowing me to understand why I became what I became and perhaps also why I am going where I am going. It´s a delicate pattern of little lives that in their simplicity are filled with grandios thoughts and acts and choices. I stem from the history of these choices. I stem from the brilliance of dreams and wishes of those who came before me.

It´s a peaceful thought.

Concerto in D Minor for Oboe and Strings, Op 1:II. Adagio

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar