bloggportalen

tisdag 15 januari 2013

Återvändsgränd

You sold me a dream. And I bought it without any questions. You sold me an image. And I believed you without any doubts. You were too fearful to be honest, too afraid to not be enough and in this moment, I´m the one being punished for it. I´m not without blame though. I chose you as a way out, as a path away from the pain, as a way to deal with the hole he left behind. There is love still, there always was. But I learned the hard way a long time ago, that love is not enough. So, I have one foot out the door. My gaze is directed away from you and my body is moving above and beyond the man you are. It´s a conscious choice, a must -- I don´t want the kind of life you´re offering. I don´t want quiet, I don´t want quaint, I don´t want passive and I happily disregard the kind of calm you desire. So go ahead honey, I´ve made my move:

Now it´s your turn.

Rage Against The Machine – Bullet In The Head

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar