bloggportalen

måndag 14 januari 2013

Clean sheets

You´re like a clean, white sheet of paper. Easily forgotten, easily crumpled up and thrown out with the garbage.You´re like plain yoghurt and vanilla ice cream. Easy on the tongue, but without a sting that leaves a remembrance. You´re perfect on paper. But already worn out and utterly spent -- with a core that is so filled with hiding places I get lost. I spin, I twist and turn, but all I see is nothingness and a bleak and grey ever after. There is no life -- only a perfect surface that barely covers up your emptiness. You´re cracking now. I´m forcing you to break now. When you look at me with those child´s eyes, begging me for mercy. And I´m so sorry, but I can´t stop. Not now. In all this wreckage. In all this life not lived. Amongst all these stats and lack of words and protective shells we hide behind:

Can you blame me for missing him?

Alanis Morissette – Limbo No More

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar