bloggportalen

tisdag 8 januari 2013

In the corner

He would make my pain go away. I don´t know why, but when my head was on his chest there was no longer any room for it. And now, stuck with it -- forever it seems. Suck it up, get on with it -- always I think. Why do I do this? Why do I harm and hurt and perish? I would prefer a classic type of depression or paranoia. But then again, perhaps not. Perhaps I should be grateful for what I have and take it as a sign that it is time: to make those changes, that shift. I believe that I can now. I believe it to be possible. And it was´nt always so. So, I guess I´m getting on with it. Exactly as he would tell me to. And even though things are not well in my world. Even though I despair and question and ache -- I'm still moving forward --forever and always forward. It just wish I could feel it.

 Rodriguez – Cause


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar