bloggportalen

tisdag 17 juli 2012

Simple, yet hard

You cried yesterday. Yet you shone. You were sad yesterday. Yet you were prefect. You had fears yesterday. Yet you sparkled. Your hands trembled slightly: worn out, worked out, and your mind was heavy. You sensed darkness. You sensed danger. You sensed complications. Yet you were the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on. You said that things pass, that everything changes and that some things are based in faith. You said that things would be different tomorrow, that the sun would shine once more and that I made you so very happy. Then you smiled through your tears, you cracked a joke and I recognized you again. You made your tea: strong, bittersweet (like me) and I felt whole, I felt safe and exhilarated. I felt happy and scared, somber yet vigorous. And I shone. Just like you. Through space and time and miles and hardship. Because of you, because of me. Because of the fact that I have one heart. And I´m so proud, so grateful, to give it to you.

Peter Gabriel – The Book of Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar