bloggportalen

torsdag 26 juli 2012

History


It feels so long ago. When I listened to this song, wondering who you were, wondering what triggered your mind and your heart and you imagination. Finding you perfect on paper, thinking that it was in no way possible for you to measure up to my thoughts. And now. We´ll soon be driving really far, miles and miles, across county borders and through toll booths, towards the sun and the dream. Now, we´re booking accommodation with a roof terrace overlooking Florence and we´re giggling as we press the keys. And I feel comfortable when you say: "Nina, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." It does´nt scare me, instead it leaves me a little breathless and flabbergasted and happy. Suddenly I feel ok about all the hardships of life, as long as I know that you are there with me. And, I know now, for sure, that I was right all those months ago. To meet a stranger outside a hotel, to spend a weekend with a him, not really having a clue as to who he would be. I was right to take that leap, not knowing then, that it might be one of the most important things I´d ever do.


Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar