bloggportalen

fredag 20 juli 2012

Under ytan

I feel strangely listless. I feel sort of as if I am made of glas and I will break at any moment. But most of all I feel drained and tired, like my lustre has vanished -- like plain yoghurt or vanilla ice cream. No colour, no particular taste, just sort of existing without any purpose. All I want to do is lay in your arms. All I want to do is hear you tell me everything will be alright. I want to read books next to you, without having to say much. I want to cook something, anything, without to many words being used. I can´t handle words. Not right now -- they always come in plenty. Right now I feel detached from the world as I know it, and from this moment on things may be forever different, forever changed. What will come, will come.

I don´t know if I´ll ever be ready.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar