bloggportalen

torsdag 6 februari 2014

Sam

I miss you. All the little pieces that made up the man I once knew. Your eyes were brown and green and blue and it's blatantly clear that I never let go of some things. Like the way you gently held my hand down by a canal in a time far, far away from here. Like how your eyes were so blue, your hair so blonde and you spoke of all those little hopes that makes up a life. How you danced with me, on a crowded dance floor but the moment and the space was only ours. We read the Tempest and a Midsummer nights dream and life was brand new and crisp and I was made of glass but you didn't break me. Walking through this town. My eyes and my senses wide, wide open. Thinking that you were a poem. Thinking that you were part of the light that surrounded us. Seeing your heartache so clearly I could touch it. I reached out gently but you weren't ready and sometimes that's life. But maybe, just maybe, I can be one of those little hopes on your way.

Bo Bruce – Save Me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar