bloggportalen

lördag 19 april 2014

Boys and girls (again)

Why do you have to be so young? How can you be so young? How can anyone be so young? Was I ever that young? It was one of those crystal clear moments. It was one of those nights when the universe came together and spelled out the three letters of your name even before you walked in. I took your hand and the night sort of began and ended right there. Just like that night so many months ago. Can I keep you in my life this time? Can we try to not mess it up this time? Can we put our hearts aside this time? Just because I always felt there was a reason we met. Just because I always knew we could be important. I just wasn't always sure what shape we would take. I think I know now.

The King Blues – I Got Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar