bloggportalen

söndag 13 april 2014

The three's

Some things never die. Some things always remain with you. Like a pair of green eyes, a pair of tight fists and a mind bigger than the sky. Travels across countries and oceans only to land you softly in green silk, rugged rocks and songs of forlorn and distant pasts. Like his brown curls cascading down, long lashes (the longest I've ever seen) and arms of pale seashell. Your mind awakening for that very first time in a country far, far away where life was light and crisp and new. He smiled at you and you knew that there had been a shift in the universe. Like a golden boy with a golden dog in a golden summer who opened up a Pandora's box with his truths. Who showed you the rainbow in a tear and who held your hand so very tightly, but always allowing you to breathe. I loved you all, I loved you three's and you've stayed right here, with me. Because you altered, because you changed, and there was no way to go back, turn back to who I was before. So, I keep you. I've kept you all this time, all these months and years and sometimes I look up at the stars and I wonder: who is the man who is brave enough, bold enough, magnificent enough to follow in your footsteps?

James – Sometimes

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar