bloggportalen

fredag 6 april 2012

Time. Now

Jesus, this is freaky weird. This is out of the box completely. This is a once in a lifetime experience. I´ve done freaky before. I made a vow to love a man forever, after knowing him only three months, then I moved a world away with him and made a new life. I met a man on a bus a million days ago. He asked me where the bus was going and that was it. I was nolonger one and neither was he. Then, one summer. I found myself suddenly challenged by intense green eyes, even though I should´nt have been. I turned my life upside down and when everything came back down it was exactly as it should be. And now. This evening. You are here. (After flying across many countries just to see me.) So freaky romantic. So much like what I want love to be. Tonight I´ll finally know where we´ll land.

Devendra Banhart – Angelika

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar