bloggportalen

lördag 25 januari 2014

O2

So, you're taking me to O2. So, you're making space for me in a life that is not mine. So, you're so young and so very old at the same time. So, you make me laugh until I have no breath left as you're making plans to steal a tractor with me. So, you are an enigma still, but you're stepping closer and closer with each second.  It might be time to take that leap. This might be the moment and you might be the cowboy worth fighting for. You're not really what I thought you would be. I guess you would be pretty impossible to imagine had I not met you. Because, if there is one thing I know-- there is only one of you in this whole, wide world.

So, come on: let's get on this train, let's try these shoes, let's drive really fast down a deserted highway...

And let's not look back.

Frank Turner – The Way I Tend To Be

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar