bloggportalen

söndag 5 januari 2014

Love

I made a new playlist today. For all these people I meet and for those who always remain. For the lovely, bright and enigmatic redhead that has become my partner in crime. (You see my ego, my splendor, my complexities and you love me for them.) For the small, feisty girl who walks faster than the wind and who cares enough to chase me into bathrooms (just in case I am crying). For Fly-boy who knows exactly how hard I can be and who loves me still. For the oddball couple who have taken me into their hearts and become my second parents in this cold and damp and polite country. For that slight chica who gave me a chance and who doesn't regret her choice. For the stout gentleman who always greets me in Scottish and who is fighting for all of us. (You might lose, but I'll never forget your persistence.) For that little German girl who has her own struggles, but who still has time to plan my future with different bearded men on the way to work. (It's not time yet, but thank you chica.) For all I have learned on this path I am traveling and for all those that surround me with their warmth -- who embrace me and who keep me in their hearts. For that beautiful, beautiful man who stepped into a bar last night, all dark hair, long legs and twinkling eyes and actually saw me, beneath and around all my corners. (But honey, you are way too young -- there is too much you have not seen yet). For all my loved ones up there in the North, the ones I always, always miss and long for. For the King and Mrs Pink -- you made me what I am -- I love you both so much! For that beautiful brunette who has finally found her way. For my redhead in her roundabout (I think you are finding your way as well, but it's slightly winding still). For the lovely, smiley blonde further up North. (I know you have your demons, but know this: I miss you, I always miss you!) And for my white-haired heroine who truly believes that I can accomplish anything. (I can hear you cheering from the sidelines, farmor!) For the complicated, dark-clad lad up in the city of snow and ice -- I love you so much I might break (and you know it). And for my Sis, who fights, who will die fighting. (You have shaped my path so much more than you know.) For all those that make up the pearls on my neck-less. You are forever with me. Thank you.

This one is for you: The Cave Singers – Shine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar