bloggportalen

måndag 18 mars 2013

At the core

So, you are changing the outline of my life again. So, you are affecting the paths I choose again. So, you are complicating things again. (It's just what you do, always.) Not many have tried. Most have failed. You never tried I think, it just happened like a light switch being flicked, or a brand new door opening into a very different room. I try to imagine sometimes, what it would be like, had you not taken hold of me that warm Midsummer's eve. I try to go back sometimes, but I always fail. I can't imagine not ever having met you. I can't imagine the person I would be had you not come along. I can't imagine being back there, where everything was bleak and quiet and orderly. Where I had everything at my fingertips and still felt as if I had dropped my life in a trash can with little hope of ever finding it again. So that's why I don't make that cut. That's is why I won't make it, unless I absolutely have to. Time will tell if you'll make me...

Laakso – Norrköping

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar