bloggportalen

onsdag 23 juli 2014

On the surface

We share very little. Inhabiting different worlds and living diametrically opposite lives. On the surface you swing through London with the city skyline at your feet, notes and celebrities in your hands and a family fortune that will always keep you safe. I write a million words to feel alive and take the road less traveled just because I can, just because the next corner might change the outline of my life again. You watch me with stars in your eyes as I move and you say: "I've written you a song - it's like nothing you ever heard before." In my tiny kitchen, your wonder flipping me upside down: "Nina, sometimes when I look at you it's like I'm being struck by a beam of light."

And I think that whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine might be the same...

Charles Aznavour – La bohème

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar