bloggportalen

söndag 6 juli 2014

London Boy

He says: I've been so happy since I met you.
He says: It scares me.
He says: Are you sure you're ready?

And I stutter. And I am filled with wonder and doubt. Because things are happening so fast now. I see no limits, only a blue endless sky and I'm shooting right up into it like a firecracker. There is no time (not ever) to look back. No space for slow. For too many thoughts. This is the time for decisions (without all the information accessible). This is the time for leaps of faith and trust and stepping of that ledge...

Thank you for being so very brave. Thank you for seeing all the beauty and color and all those little things we always try hide between the lines.

Let's fly now.

Joss Stone – Newborn

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar