bloggportalen

onsdag 11 december 2013

Voice

It was just a glimpse of pain. It was just one shot, one bolt through me. As I walked through Sainsbury's for my carrots and tomatoes, my humus and my eggs. The notes hit me, like a whip on naked skin and I felt something instantly snap in my chest. For a second, my heart was broken again. I remembered us dancing down the street as the pale morning light spread silently over the rooftops of my town. I remember jumping a fence, being caught by you on the other side -- the feeling of being at home, completely at home and the best me I could ever be. I remember waking up early, too early, not knowing where my dreams ended and reality began. I missed you then, for just that one intense second. The hurt was completely unbearable, for that one moment. And suddenly I saw nothing but starry nights and fairy dust and the mist seething over an emerald green isle, on a coast facing the Atlantic ocean.

Those notes, those fucking notes...

Breabach – Baby Broon's


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar