bloggportalen

söndag 2 oktober 2011

Darling

Let´s not change our minds. Let´s just leave eachother be. Atleast for a while. Untill things settle down in my life. Untill we know, really know what we want. Because it was never clear with you. My mind wandered in one direction and my heart in another. Besides, two hotheads as one seems like somewhat of an impossible equation. Even though lightning bolts kept on flashing before my eyes when I looked at you. Even though I sometimes had trouble breathing when you held me so close, so tight and the world stopped moving for a second or two. But our lives were never compatible. Forever unable to merge, I think. But you taught more than most. About the world. About who I want to be. And one day I´ll tell my children about you. When they´re flying, soaring high above the clouds.

I so hope you will find your peace. I so hope you find your way. And I´ll never, ever be sorry. Not in a million years. Even though we left eachother a little bruised. Be well my darling.

Mumford & Sons – The Cave

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar